Discover Your Dream Home
Your Local Real Estate Connection
I have the greatest “job” in the world!
For home sellers, featuring all the wonderful aspects of their unique home and of our Suncoast.
For home buyers, helping them to find the home that really does match the one they’ve been dreaming about.
It is certainly not work. It is a pleasure! I LOVE what I do and it shows!
Looking back on my 30 year career as a senior manager at IBM, it seems now to have simply been preparation for my real love … real estate. My husband and I enjoyed every one of our 7 corporate relocations, loved renovating homes and building investment property.
All the skills that I gained in the numerous and varied positions that I was privileged to hold at IBM will ALL be brought to bear to help make your real estate buying or selling experience a smooth, pleasant, and rewarding one.
My clients will attest to the fact that I will negotiate fiercely and effectively on your behalf. And most of all, I will listen carefully so that I can best use my knowledge about our real estate marketplace and business expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Education and Recognition
- Bachelor of Science from Bowling Green State University in Information Systems (Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Ohio State University in International Business
- Named Cincinnati's "Business and Professional Woman of the Year"
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) which is a national program of advanced real estate instruction and examination designed to increase members’ knowledge and skills in a broad array of technical and business subjects. It requires a commitment to apply that knowledge consistent with the Code of Ethics.
- Graduate of the Sarasota Association of Realtors' 2014 Emerging Leaders Program
- Active and involved member of St. Martha's Catholic Church
- Volunteer usher at Van Wezel Performing Arts Center
- 8 year Board Member of the Bay's Bluff Condo Association
- Former city-wide Treasurer of Kindervelt in Cincinnati, Ohio - raising funds for Children's Hospital
- Formerly IBM's liaison to United Way
- Co-chair of the Association of Realtors' Leadership Academy Task Force 2015-2017
- Current Assistant Chair of the Realtor Association's Grievance Council
Hobbies and Diversions
- Former nationally ranked figure skater
- Ran first (and last!) 26 mile marathon
- Socially competitive (but not very good!) golfer
- Swim 1 mile+ three or more times a week
- Proud grandmother of 5
- Cincinnati Red's fan